Sunday 14 December 2008

Lights in the darkness.

Thank you to Danielle for pointing this out to me. Click on the photo to go to the compassionate friends page. sorry if this is too late for you in your timezone.



I shall be lighting as many candles as I can find at 7pm GMT and thinking of George, Kai, Christian, Sam, Hope, Ezra, Emma, Douglas, Isobel and Jovita (twins lost only a few days ago), Alice, Sueb's twin babies and all the little babies hoped for and lost or only being dreamed about but all so very much wanted.

Today I'm going to post my candle photos later.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of George too and all our babies who are so loved and missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara. You are such a good friend. I'll light my candles. 7pm. Bear loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. candles were lit here in australia too. one step ahead of the rest of the world!! will post pics later xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket