Sunday 6 February 2011

Five good things

I sold a book on ebay for very little and the postage was a teeny bit under what it actually cost. A few days later the lady who bought the book sent a little extra through paypal to cover the extra cost of postage and a bit more for the book as she paid so little for it.

Poor Ray has more knowledge about my ladyparts than he probably ever imagined he would, or ever really wanted. But it's SO good that he's comfortable talking about my broken hormones.

Spring bulbs beginning to peep through the soil.

Finding a vacuum cleaner for my Mum discounted by £100 and feeling as if I did a good thing.

Kitteh therapy.



What good things found you this week?

5 comments:

  1. Love you, B. Big hugs... You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo spring!

    Here a few good things from me:

    Triple S wears the tower of lurve you made for him ALL the time. He put it on a leather cord and put a permanent double tight knot in it. He wears it as a necklace. It looks awesome.

    Today is Serenity's 'birthday', and it actually feels like an ok thing.

    And, you posting about spring bulbs makes me think about spring... soon, soon.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that there is someone nice in the world.

    my bulbs are starting to come through too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your five things this week.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The daffodils are poking through here too! Good job on the book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket