Thursday 12 March 2009

Names

This morning I got busy with the jewellery. It feels good to be making something and even better to be making things in remembrance of your sweet children. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for your support, for putting your trust in me and for ordering something if you did. If you did order, I'll get your item to you as soon as I can. Thank you again!


This afternoon we went for a little drive. We wandered around a little harbour that had obviously just finished building new floating docks for the boats. They were named. One was called George Seagull dock. Ray called me over, "Look, they've named it after our son". I haven't grinned so widely for a long time.


10 comments:

  1. How very thoughtful of them to name it after your son!
    And THANK YOU Barb. From the bottom of our broken hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks to you, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited to get my tag, so get to work!! :)

    And I agree with Hope's Mama. SO thoughtful of them! :) Did you get a picture? You should have a picture of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very nice! I am going to make you busy with mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choices! Choices! I am trying to decide what exactly I want on my tags. Thus the delay. Congrats to you Barb - for smiling, for starting something wonderful, and for continuing to create beautiful things. My order is coming soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post actually put a wide grin on my face also... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, a question. How would the conversion work for the jewlery? I'm in Canada... thanks. Beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barbara, I found your blog through Bir's.

    I think your stamped pendants are so entirely lovely and just what I have been looking for! I ordered mine today.

    I'm so so so sorry to hear about your loss of tiny George.

    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket