Monday 30 March 2009

The couple that work together...

... have creaking aching joints when they get home.

We have been decorating my parent's place while they take a few days break. It's been a while since I did any physical labour, so to speak, and oh my do I feel it this evening. But it felt good to be working in a non-toxic workplace even if my poppet does get to be boss!

I was on door painting duty while foreman Ray did the real work. Well, he's the professional, when I paint it tends to be a bit more haphazard and multi-coloured.

While I slopped paint on the doors I was planning how to paint the nursery that never got painted for George. Clouds, green grass, trees...

Grabbing kisses in between reloading rollers was fun, let's do it again tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful romantic post! This should be statutory for all everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Grabbing kisses in between reloading rollers was fun..."

    Again with the spontaneity..you are my mentor in this department! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect day. Makes me smile to think of the two of you all paint-spattered and sneaking kisses. Will you do our place next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come and help :)...

    Just got a love package in the mail...


    I'm a mess will email you now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole kiss grabbing! It sounds like Peter and I in the kitchen cooking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket