To do list (i.e. “the rules”) ha ha I laugh in the face of rules ha ha
- Mention the person who tagged me. (of course!)
- Complete the list of 8’s. (well, sort of)
- Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them. (yeah yeah)
- spending the rest of my life with Ray
getting pregnant again an uneventful, healthy, complete pregnancytaking a living baby home
- a planned trip to Cornwall (sooooooon I hope)
Eight things I did yesterday:
- thought about George
- ate breakfast in the garden in the warm sun
- went for a beautiful walk through an ancient forest by a river.
- sat for an hour in the sun by the river and...
- ..."stole" a small square of turf covered with daisies and planted it in our garden with two other stolen turf squares. Weeds have feelings too!
- nursed my stupid foot (plantar fasciitis still not healed)
- didn't check for potential pregnancy symptoms (lie)
- thought about George
- cuddle George
- decide to become pregnant and have it happen. *snap* then fast forward in time to taking baby home
- make all our/your wishes come true
- find a pot of gold
- meet all my babylost family in a warm friendly place
Eight television shows I watch:
This is tough as we don't have tv as such but download the occasional programme from t'internet (shhhh)
- Documentaries (the natural world and/or world history and/or science stuff)
- Gardeners world
- CSI somewhere or other, occasionally.
- strawberry (but nothing strawberry "flavoured" for some reason)
- coconut (fresh fresh fresh)
- tomato (ha, I know stuff!)
- Malta (probably our next overseas holiday)
- Minack theatre
- More of India with Ray and...
- Back to Geneva to show Ray and...
- The Maldives for a nothing-much-to-do-but-*&%$ honeymoon
- Grand Canyon because Ray wants to
- Petra in Jordan
- so many many many other places
Eight places I have lived:
- Just over the French border from Geneva in a tiny village that I've forgotten the name of
- Bogmalo (Goa, India)
- Juan les Pins (south of France)
People I have tagged:
ALL of you.
- Those of you who make lists obsessively and have probably already done this (do it again, I dare you!).
- Those of you who quite like making lists and will probably have a go.
- Those of you who want to start making lists and need just this excuse.
- Those of you who are perhaps mildly interested in making lists but lack the motivation to start.
- Those of you who think, meh, lists schmists, and can be bothered with lists.
- And you