Sunday 17 May 2009

Weird feelings of relief

My period started today. Day 25. Almost normal cycle length. It's usually 27 days or thereabouts but anything not 44 days I'm counting as normal. Normal normal normal. Whoop.

Oh hang on weren't we trying to conceive?

Disappointment rapidly follows relief. I didn't really expect it this month, I don't know why, but I didn't. I hoped and dreamed a bit but not too much at all; just the blink of a hopeful what if.

"You're not quite yourself today are you?"
"Aren't I? I thought I was doing quite well, I've got those hormones under control eh?"
"Yeeees... "
"Oh, I thought you hadn't noticed?"
"Yeeeeees..."

Bloody hormones.

Day 1.


7 comments:

  1. Just sending love. Hope those hormones start cooperating this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that AF did not be a tease this time! Glad....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like good news, I like where you're headed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love to you. I know that this month has not been good for us either. Some new drugs may be needed...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this cycles the one.... here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool new Template....totally wanting to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket