Sunday 10 May 2009

Mothers day

Mothers day in the UK was 22 March but for my wonderful, amazing, strong, weak, numb, sad, angry, accepting, scared, fabulous family out there in deadbabyland "celebrating" Mothers day today I want to say that you, we are ALL mothers whether we have living children or not, whether the people around us acknowledge us or not. And whichever of those words you might use to describe yourself today, it's ok. Just feel.

Thank you for your help over the past 202 days since we lost George. The gift of support you have given has been incredible.

I wish you all some peace and quietness of mind today and I miss your babies alongside my own who should be lying in my arms in the place of two very sweet kittens.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you, my friend. For this, and for your presence every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barbara. I miss George too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for remembering us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs Barbara, thinking of you and George today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace and love to you Barbara.
    Thinking of our babies this and everyday. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Barbara. Always remembering George with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket