Saturday 12 February 2011

Five good things

A wonderfully amazing sunset.

Doing some gardening this morning in the sunshine and feeling warm. I cleared the flower bed of weeds (mostly) and felt a sense of achievement. Start small eh?

Kittehs that come running as fast as they can when they hear us in the garden.

In a big out of town shop spinning round and round on a cool swivel armchair with just enough room for two and making a man smile at us.

Ray in a great mood after so much worry, making me laugh after my broken hormones got the better of me. I know, I know, I know he keeps popping up here but ya know... he IS the very best good thing ever in the history of the world, ever.


What good things found you this week?


1 comment:

  1. i'm glad ray is always one of your good things. that's the way a marriage should be.

    that sunset was amazing. you photographed it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket